Are you ready for your Bathroom Remodel?
Remodeling a bathroom can be a huge undertaking. This kind of project requires careful planning. If you are looking to remodel your bathroom, here are a few things to consider from the experts at World Class Kitchens:
- Inquire with a realtor on advice on how much a new bathroom can add to your home’s value. This new found knowledge can help you determine the best budget to create your dream bathroom and increase the value in your home.
- Research online or through home remodeling magazine for ideas and budgeting hints. While you may not be able to duplicate everything off the pages, you can work with the World Class Kitchens design team to replicate a layout. Also, may magazines give you great advice on how to stay on budget.
- Explore financing options (i.e. no interest for one full year, etc.) Talk with the World Class Kitchens team for our financing options. Your dream bathroom can be more affordable than you think!
- Consider how you use the bathroom. This remodel should reflect that above all else. If you want to retreat to a bath tub to relax after a long day, you should redecorate with a soothing goal in mind. If your family showers in turn in a family bathroom, maximum space and efficiency would be the primary goal.
- Consider your age. This may sound off beat, but will this bathroom remodel be able to accommodate your needs as you get older? We offer some design features practical to older homeowners such as attractive grab bars that double as towel racks.
- Do you have adjoining rooms where you can steal extra square footage? For example, do you have a linen closet or bonus room that you can combine to make one extremely practical bathroom space?
- If you’re budget conscious, work with what you have. By keeping the basic footprint of the bathroom you have, you are able to keep plumbing and electrical costs to a minimum.
- Discuss your project with a certified bathroom expert and brainstorm ideas. Our technical team can help you reconfigure walls, windows, etc. to give you a better understanding of what layout can work best for your family.
The bathroom is the second most important room in your house next to the kitchen. Spend the time to design the perfect bathroom and engage World Class Kitchens to help. You’ll be glad you did.