Are you ready for your Kitchen Remodel?
Remodeling a kitchen can be a huge undertaking. This kind of project requires careful planning. If you are looking to remodel your kitchen, here are a few things to consider from the experts at World Class Kitchens:
- Inquire with a realtor on advice on how much a new kitchen can add to your home’s value. This new found knowledge can help you determine the best budget to create your dream kitchen and increase the value in your home.
- Research online or through kitchen and remodeling magazine for ideas and budgeting hints. While you may not be able to duplicate everything off the pages, you can work with the World Class Kitchens design team to replicate a layout or create a brand new face lift with the same kitchen cabinets. Also, may magazines give you great advice on how to stay on budget.
- Explore financing options for larger purchases such as cabinetry and appliances (i.e. no interest for one full year, etc.) Talk with the World Class Kitchens team for our financing options. Your dream kitchen can be more affordable than you think!
- Think about goal for kitchen remodel. Are you looking for more square footage or more functional kitchen space such as additional cabinetry, counter space, or even an island?
- Do you have adjoining rooms where you can steal extra square footage? For example, do you have a laundry room or pantry that you can combine to make one extremely practical kitchen space?
- If you’re budget conscious, work with what you have. By keeping the basic footprint of the kitchen you have, you are able to keep plumbing and electrical costs to a minimum.
- Discuss your project with a certified kitchen expert and brainstorm ideas. Our technical team can help you reconfigure walls, windows, etc. to give you a better understanding of what layout can work best for your family.
Finally, remember that the kitchen should reflect your lifestyle above all else. Review your cooking needs but also recognize what the space will be used for, family time, entertaining guests, etc. And above all else, make sure that this will be a space that your family can enjoy for years to come.